Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Commitments


Blogging takes time. And more often than not, meetings and reports and strategic planning gets in the way.

I've often thought about how to stay consistent with my blog posts - schedule a certain amount of time per day, or every other day, or weekly to devote to blogging.

It's a great plan. In theory.

What I like most about blogging is that it's unregulated. I find myself liking my posts more when I have something to say.

I read this recent post and am not convinced it's the way to go. I like the setting goals and networking points on which the writer expounds - my feeling is she's right on the mark. However, if the goal is keeping the content fresh and relevant, I'll blog when I have something to say, not because it's Tuesday afternoon at 3:30 and I've yet to post this week.

So, this was my post for today. A post on how I like to post. And that's alright with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment